Monday, June 10, 2024

8 Years Ago.

Cats are spiritual creatures, and I do believe they come in to our lives for a reason. Mousie was definitely in my life for a reason. And she also left my life for a reason. So much has changed as one would expect over an 8 year period. I do think about her often, and walk by her house frequently. I do not have any pets, but there are animals locally that I have befriended. Sometimes, there's only one, and that one cannot be replaced. 

As I do every year, here are some pictures. It is always hard to choose, but I never tire of going through them.









6 comments:

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

She was a beauty.

ZOOLATRY said...

We remember your lovely Mousie, we remember you ... gentle hugs today, always.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We never forget those we have loved and those who have loved us. Hugs to you on this sad anniversary.

TimberLove said...

We stopped to paw respect, woooo,

Timber & family

pilch92 said...

Mousie was a beautiful kitty.

catladymac said...

Thank you for sharing your memories of sweet Mousie.