Wednesday, August 15, 2018

My Girl

Hi Kitties, 
The heat here in London has been stifling, and I think back to the days of looking after Mousie. Her beans had a large, airy house and I would love to go up there and see her - and cool off! I would do this quite often in the summer, and that is why August is so hard for me as traditionally, that is when I would be asked to sit for my girl as they would take their holidays then. 

Here are some pics, throwin' it back to 2012.

Taking a half-nap in the midday sun
 Relaxing on the grass
 Seeking shade under a chair
 The sunlight between her ears

And finally, here is a cool summertime song:


4 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Lovely photos of Mousie. :-)

Anonymous said...

She is a GORGEOUS cat1
And you an tell she was LOVED!
Purrs
Marv

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely photos of Mousie. She was giving you the love look in the second photo.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Sorry you have the heat to deal with! We've had nothing but rain. Boo! Love the older photos and such lovely tan tummy furs! - Tom x