Sunday, August 24, 2014

It Was The Weather, After All

Remember how I was concerned(read: panicking with worry) that Mousie wasn't eating much? Well, when I babysat last weekend she blew that myth out of the water! 
*(pic taken a good few years ago, but relevant to the post! I did not want to snap pics of her eating this time for fear it might frighten her away from her food.)

So I guess it was the hot weather that was putting her off her food, because besides her meals of catfood pouches she had: 3 helpings of fresh rotisserie chicken, 2 deli sticks-chewy variety, and Dreamies throughout my 24 hour visit. 
G'd willing, this will continue. Her weight is increasing daily, and this makes me happy. Meow.

3 comments:

Louche Tabby said...

Even with all that food in her belly she wouldn't let me sleep!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Keep on nomming!!!

Everycat said...

It's wonderful that her weight is creeping back. Keep up the noshing Mousie!