Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Hail the Mew Year

Hi Guys, It's been a while - again!
First off, Happy New Year. I hope you all had a peaceful end to what has been a tumultuous year around the globe. I have not been on the site, as you probably know, and therefore have lots of catching up to do with other peoples blogs. I shall be doing the rounds today and seeing what is going on in other kitties lives, which are a lot more relaxing than mine, I should imagine!

I can't believe it's been one year and almost 7 months since I lost this one. The new years was kind of tough, because if I wasn't over there with her, I definitely visited before or after. She is always in my thoughts. 

Now that the bane of my existence - my new computer - is finally up and running(hurrah!), I have uploaded some of the old pics of her from one of the memory sticks. To hell with my documents, I have pics of Mousie backed up all over the place!

I was trying to decide which ones I wanted to upload as my first post for 2018, and I was thinking of these ones as I love how her fur contrasts the pattern on the sofa. As I went through each file and finally found them, weirdly enough they were taken on 2nd January 2016. Coincidence, Eh?

I look forward to seeing all of you and getting back in to the swing of things.

 Copping a feel of her butt
 Probably staring at a pigeon
 Deep thinker, like her best friend
Looking at each other

5 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Happy New Year, and yes, Eastside Cats is glad to see 2017 go because it took our Chucky. And yet, Manny and Chili Bruce came to live with us too, so we'll just say it was bittersweet.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy New Year! My human hated 2017 and I hope 2018 is better for everyone, no matter how it was last year!

Gidget Blue Sky said...

she looks like our neighbor kitty Elvira who is wun tuff cookie

The Island Cats said...

Happy New Year! We’re hoping the new year is a good one...for everyone.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy New year to you. I am glad to see the back of 2017 many times over! I hope 2018 will be kinder to all.
Those are lovely photos of Mousie.