Friday, May 19, 2017

Soon...

Hi Guys,

Still no computer, but it's getting closer. You are all in my thoughts. I have been having a bit of a clear out at my house, and I found my old camera that I took the bulk of my pics of Mousie over the years. In early 2014 before she got sick the first time, I was babysitting her and we were in the basement where she spent most of her time. She would hang out on the bunk bed, as it was her bed. I had been snapping away, and had to take a break to go to the human litter box. I left the camera in the middle of the bed. When I came back, in time-honoured kitty fashion she had pushed it to the edge and knocked it to the ground. Moooouuussssee! Noooo! My camera is NOT a hockey puck. Anyway, it was permanently broken as the lens doesn't wind back in when I switch the power off. I didn't throw the camera out because I like it too much, but time went on and I bought a cheaper one, and eventually joined the rest of the world and got an android phone which takes tremendous pictures. When I chanced upon the camera last night, I switched it on, and surprisingly the battery hadn't run down. I looked at the album, and there they were: pics of Mousie! It was such a lucky discovery and really brought back memories. As soon as I can, I will post them.

Enjoy the springtime.

2 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

A hidden cache of Angel Mousie photos! Cannot wait to see them, and yes, cats love to push stuff over the edge.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How cool that you found extra Mousie photos!